Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mini-Golf Power Couple

My fiancé has taken up golfing.  I tried to play a year or two ago and found that I really just did not enjoy it.  The learning curve was a bit too steep and I had neither the time, the energy, or the patience to pursue it.  I also don't like being bad doing things for a long time.  So I gave up on golf.

Bri, on the other hand, is very enthusiastic about it and I'm glad that she has found something that she enjoys doing!  One tangentially related activity that I also enjoy is mini-golf and we have vowed to become a mini-golf power couple.  We have played twice in the past two weeks (she won once, I won once) and we're looking to hone our skills and become an unstoppable force... if only I could get the ball past the windmill!

-Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment